Sunday, May 15, 2005

Meme: Countdown

Stolen from Janelle:

Ten Random things about me:

10. My day revolves around coffee consumption.
9. I don't like talking about myself.
8. I sometimes zone out completely when I'm in a crowd.
7. I try to never wear clothing with brand names on it.
6. I can listen to a song over and over and still not be able to tell you what the words are unless I listen specifically for them.
5. I get nervous before picking up the phone to call someone but love to have long phone conversations.
4. Looney Toons cartoons will cause me to laugh uncontrollably.
3. I enjoy walking by myself because I can take the long way and walk slowly if I want to and stop to explore something or other that I might come across.
2. I have no idea what I'll be doing or where I'll be a year from now.
1. I like to cook but I'm a bit neurotic about having my own kitchen and having everything in the right place before I feel comfortable.

Nine ways to win my heart:

9. Own a cat.
8. Be the kind of person who is just as happy single or in a couple.
7. Have an interesting hobby or two.
6. Be unconcerned with what people are thinking when they look at you.
5. Do something to surprise me, to show you were thinking of me.
4. Be honest and open about what you're thinking and feeling.
3. A soft voice.
2. A soft touch.
1. A kind heart.

Eight things I carry/wear everyday:

8. Wallet with way too many cards in it.
7. Reading glasses.
6. Camera.
5. Mini telescope.
4. Headphones.
3. Watch. (I get neurotic without it)
2. Pen.
1. Kit bag.

Seven things that annoy me:

7. Bad spelling.
6. Grating voices.
5. People who call you 'buddy' when they're lying to you.
4. People who power trip on arbitrary rules.
3. People who make sweeping pronouncements and then get offended when you ask them to back them up with facts.
2. Drivers who think a light turning red is equivalent to 'last call' at the bar.
1. Superficiality.

Six places I've visited or intend to:

6. Israel (intend to)
5. Paris (intend to)
4. Mexico (intend to)
3. Montreal (visited)
2. Newfoundland (visited)
1. New Zealand (intend to)

Five things I want to do before I die:

5. Write a piece of useful and popular software.
4. Spend some time working on free software or other charitable work that I'd be good at and not just another warm body.
3. Unionize Wal-Mart (sure, why not, someone needs to.)
2. Learn at least 2 more languages.
1. Write a book or essay that changes peoples' minds about something.

Four things I'm afraid of:

4. Republicans
3. Girls
2. Failure
1. Loneliness

Three things I do everyday

3. Read my usual set of blogs and news sites.
2. Torment the dog, then take her for a walk.
1. Listen to music.

Two things I'm trying not to do now

2. Procrastinate
1. Say unkind things

One person I want to see now

1. I'm thinking of someone but am afraid to say
Technorati Tags:

By al - 3:30 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger