Friday, May 13, 2005

flickr Photo Group: Atlantic Canada Music

I just created a new group on flickr.com for Atlantic Canada Music, basically pictures of concerts, festivals, people jamming or related nonsense.

Group photo pools are great because anyone can add their photos without having to wait for someone to put them up for you. Also I thought I'd create it because I got tired of searching through old message board threads for people's pics.

If a few people join and start adding their photos it should turn into a great little collage of the music scenes around these parts that no one in the rest of Canada seems to know about.

But not if it's just my stupid pics in there, so everyone get going and add yours too Smile

http://flickr.com/groups/atlanticmusic/


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

By al - 3:53 a.m. |

Comments:
I signed up 'cause I though I had some Ampleforth pics, but they have mysteriously dissapeared, so nothin' from me at the moment...
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger