Friday, May 13, 2005

Greg MacPherson @ Baba's

Greg MacPherson @ Baba's

This was a pretty good show. He said that he flew into Halifax today and rented an amp before driving to PEI, and after a day of travel he was still pretty sharp, which I wouldn't have been :)

Maybe he should have rented a rhythm section as well, but he pulled off a pretty good sound on his own all things considered. His style was pretty straight-forward rock songs, energetic riffs, lots of variety. Very solid musicianship. I'm still humming one of his songs to myself as I type this, so that's definitely a vote of confidence.

By al - 12:38 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger