Saturday, May 14, 2005

What happens when you barely sleep for an entire week?

Answer: you sleep in until 4pm on Saturday. Which means I'll be up late tonight, which means sleeping in on Sunday, which means not sleeping much on Sunday night, and then my work week starts the same cycle again. If I could get anything done while up not sleeping it would be fine, but I'm mostly just stressing that I'm not falling asleep and that I'll be too tired the next day, which makes me too nervous to sleep.

I might actually go see a doctor about my sleep problems.. I don't have caffeine in the evenings anymore, but the consequence of that is that when I do have a cup of tea or something it will keep me awake more than when I would think nothing of drinking a couple of cups of coffee while reading or wahtever in the evening.

It's like going on a diet to lose weight, it helps as long as you stick to it but as soon as you break your diet just a little you're back to square one.

On the upside, at least I'm getting a lot of reading done, since it's about all I can do when I'm physically spent but not able to sleep.

By al - 7:21 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger