Monday, May 09, 2005

The guy at work

Okay so there is this guy at work. His desk is right next to mine. So when he first showed up, he was all nice and stuff...But then he never stopped talking...I am telling you this guy won't stop taking for a minute to let anyone else say anything at all. I was talking to Another guy at work about the swim meet from the past weekend. And the guy (I'll came him jerk from this point on) says to the guy I was talking to..."Wait I want to tell a story" And destroys the conversation we were having. The jerk was telling a gambling story where he lost all his money and had no similarity to the swim talk I was having with the other guy.
Jerk has been work with me for about 6 weeks now, he interrupts people conversations to tell stories that are not relevant to the conversation. He talks over people and it annoys everyone. Jerks most annoying habit however is that he keeps telling everyone about how expensive all his stuff is. He has an $1800 bike, and shows off how good it is. So I say "Well F@#K you, I have a bike that cost me $300, 10 years ago and you don't see me bragging about it"

I have tried to get this guy to go away. I have tried ignoring him. But he just won't go anywhere. I have also tried eating food so my breath is horrible...but it doens't phase him. AHHHHHHHHHH. I dont' know what to say to make him go away. I have even tried saying that. Jerk will not take the hint.

Jerk talks to everyone in the place the same way. He wants to show off his money. It is not cool. There are a lot of people where we work who raise several kids on a salary of equal or lesser value than his. Jerk is also inconsiderate He shows up to a shooter party this past weekend, with out a contribution. The deal for the party was, everyone brings in a bottle (usually picked from a list) then they get to have what every they want in the line of shots for the duration that the liquor last. One of the girls at the party was designated to make the shots. So Jerk shows up without his bottle and still drinks what ever he wants and on top of that he annoys the hell out of the bar tender.

By Sabrina - 6:50 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger