Monday, November 29, 2004

The Take at City Cinema

I wrote about the new documentary, The Take, about Argentinian factory works who take over abandoned factories and start producing goods on their aown, a while back. Link.. It's one of those movies that gets made but us little people who don't live in cities with their own film festivals don't ever get to watch. I was actually even thinking about buying the DVD, but it looks like the good folks over at City Cinema are getting it in tomorrow.

Sabrina, that means you'd better be well enough by tomorrow night to come see it :)

Will post my thoughts on it shortly.

Update: I wrote a full review of The Take here.

By al - 6:36 p.m. |

Comments:
Sorry dude
If I survive work today. The water has first priority
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger