Thursday, November 25, 2004

Things I love or enjoy

It is funny how our minds works, this is just a few of the things I was thinking about just a few moments ago.

When I sit down in a warm shower and let the warm water trickle over my naked flesh tickling and caressing every part of my youthful body.
The taste of cold water as it run over dried lips moistening a parched tongue, and cooling a warmed belly as it glides down my throat.
The smell of warm apple pie coming out of the oven, the waves of it sent filling my senses.
Seeing the smile of friend as I open the door to my apartment
The taste of the season’s first berries
The feeling of the water as it glides over my fingers, writes arms, head neck and shoulders, as it bubbles over my torso, and slides over my thighs, knees ankles, feet and toes when I dive into the pool first thing in the morning.
The feeling of the sun warming my pale face on a cold day, its rays dancing on my eyelashes and healing my frozen winter soul
A hug, given by anyone who I love
The feeling of not being able to contain the smile on my face or the gleam in my eye
The momentary crush that one gets after meeting someone new and exciting
The first warm air in the spring, coming to melt the dirty snow away
Hearing that I look nice
Hearing the rain fall on the window sill as I sit in my room reading a book or closing my eyes to rest for the night
Seeing the sun come through my curtains knowing I don’t have to get up.
Those first few hours on Sunday morning when everyone else is still asleep and I can just read and drink my herbal tea.
Hearing any of my nick names
Dancing with a friend, just for fun
Hearing a good song come on the radio and turning it up.
Having a good song play on the radio just as I hit the intersection at the top of North river road and getting the green light, putting my baby into forth and driving up that hill singing at the top of my lungs
Seeing the moon light
Putting on my green checkered socks
Sucking the drool from my chin when I have bitten into a juicy piece of water melon
Getting a piece of mail from a friend
The brush of someone else’s lips on mine, tickling all the sensations of the mouth
A well told joke
Voice of a friend
The taste of hot chocolate after playing in the snow
The taste of ice tea in the heat of the summer
The smell of clean sheets
When a man walks by me smelling of mint or cinnamon
Meeting a new friend, learning all about them
Seeing “Hey sweety” on MSN
Seeing friends or family any time
The smell of the air before it rains and after it has finished rain
The virgin snow after the first snow fall of the year
The first spring bloom, the sweet color and fragrant smell
The taste of fresh chocolate

There are always things to help us smile; these are just a few of mine. If you think I am silly, well some times I am. But perhaps one of my list brought a memory that made you smile to :)

By Sabrina - 9:14 p.m. |

Comments:
Wow, I'm going to have to put a PG-13 sticker on the blog now.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger