Sunday, October 10, 2004

Week from hell

Many of you may have read my previous post about not becoming a chemist.
That incident was the beginning of a week I wish had never happened. My week continued on with finding out a very close friend of mine is in the hospital again. This friend had a brain tumor and has had three surgery already. She is back in the hospital to have fluid removed from the brain which means more surgery. Over all this a frightening ordeal.

That same day as I was going grocery shopping with my sister my brother in law noticed that my license plat had been cut up. Here is the crime I had never heard of but know why it occurs now that I have. The bastard's cut the corner of my licenses plate off. The corner contained my new registration sticker. They took the sticker so that they would not have to pay for registration this year. Meanwhile levying me having to buy a new plate. The girl at the DMV told me that this has been going on for years and happens all the time. Earlier they use to pull of the stickers, so the adhesive was changed on the sticker so they don't come off easy, so now they cut the licenses plate, then steam the sticker off so they can use it.

Well why I was trying to report this to the police, a car full of groceries the bottle of pickles fell out and I ended up cutting my hand all to pieces. I was very frustrated at this point.


Well the day ended with me feeling this impending doom. The feeling never went away but I had put it up to having such a bad day. Then the week got worse. I got a call from my sister she was at the hospital and she was about to loose the baby. They were sending her home because there was nothing they could do for her. After it was all over she had to return to the hospital for a minor surgery. This was all I could handle. I can't even imagine how my sister was feeling. We had to wait. Sit around watching TV and wait for her to loose the baby. As one can imagine emotions were crazy high. Then late last night it was over and aunt binnie is no more.

To be honest I would just like to for get this week and especially the last 24 hours had never happened.

By Sabrina - 10:48 a.m. |

Comments:
:(
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger