Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Stranded!

Took the Legacy into the shop today. I called them back a few hours later to get an update as it was getting late. Apparently I have no coolant in the engine, cracked cap and damaged hose. He listed off a few other items that needed my attention, but the coolant's definitely the show stopper for now. So, I'm currently stranded at work until my sister can pick me up. . . and as dial-up doesn't work either, I'm catching up on my surfing.

I'll find out how much repairs will cost for the Legacy tomorrow. Hopefully it's under my budget.

By Ming - 5:26 p.m. |

Comments:
Trouble comes in threes. My dog died, my hard drive died, and then my Rogers cable connection died. Oh well, I can fix 2 out of 3, unless...
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger