Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Why I don't want any of you to become chemist......Understand

Today while I was in the bathroom checking out my hair I notice a shadow which ran down the left side of my head, just inside the hair line. What the Hell is that. I whispered to my reflection and bend closer to look at it. I noticed that is was a scab and all the hair in the thin line was missing. I released multiple curses and suddenly realized where the soar had come from.

Yesterday, while I was chasing down some dichloromethane, I wondered into the plant to look for some help. In the process I was struck on top of my head with a large drop of something. I looked up and there was a very large reactor dripping away. When someone walked by I asked what was in the reactor and they did not know. But it was normally water. Okay so no big deal. The mild irritation I was feeling was most likely just paranoia ( a common thing when one works with dangerous chemicals). So I wondered away and when I had collected my dichloromethane I decided for the hell of it I would rinse off my head. I noticed a large bit hair come out. But I put it off to shedding.

So any way people are investigating what was in the reactor and other than a frankenstein type mark down the side of my face I am pretty much okay. And true I was really lucky....If it had say gotten my eye....Okay I don't want to think about that

By Sabrina - 10:03 p.m. |

Comments:
Glad to hear you're relatively unharmed. I'll head your warning and stick to possible carpal tunnel related injuries. Awww who am I kidding? I don't even get Nintendo Thumb. :)
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger