Thursday, October 07, 2004

Under NDA

Reading the terms of my NDA at work, I'm pretty sure I'm not actually allowed to say I work here. Which is awkward because I constantly run in to people from my last co-op job since we're both in the same building. "so what are you doing for them?" "I can't say."They don't even want people to see the inside of the office, and it's not just because it's a mess while we set up the new building. It was easier to get into Point Lepreau when I was working there :)

On the other hand, not being able to take work home might actually lead me to having weekends to myself to do other things. This will be a new experience for me. (once I get my thesis revisions accepted... grr.)

By al - 2:16 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger