Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Hooray for modern astrology

Like OMG! Like the interweb totally knows who I am. Keen! Earth? Why that's part of astronomy. How did the internet know that I love astroscience? I'm scared. Hold me.

YOU ARE EARTH!
Your inner element is one of great dependability and security. You like things the way you like them, and you work hard to achieve what you perceive as the perfect balance of things in your life. Your drive to succeed is admirable and second to none. You are the rock in the storm that people need, the stability in life that so many lack. Your drive to be the best often leads to tremendous success in both life and business - an idea line of work for you. You tend to be picky about friends and acquaintances, as you have the same high standards for others as you do yourself. But when you have a friend you will stick by them no matter what - you are a friend to the end. Love doesn't come easily to you, and you may find yourself searching through many to find the one you are looking for. When you find that one you love you will lavish all your love and affection on them, and you tend to be very sensual, even decadent when it comes to passion.
Your greatest strengths are your ability to make a decision and stick to it and your ability to remain strong no matter what happens. Your weakness is your tendency to get too stubborn and your refusal to give even an inch with even those you care about. Balancing your strengths and weaknesses is crucial for you to achieve balance in your life.
Astrologically, Earth is associated with the signs of Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. You are most compatible for either love or friendship with another Earth Elemental or with an Water. You are least compatible with an Air Elemental.


Kudos on the Taurus call. Alas, the 'drive to be the best' crap belies my slovenly nature. Boo. That pillar of support is also a load of bullplop. But I do dig the sensual part. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love and I won't be back for a whole 10 minutes...

By TVT - 10:46 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger