Monday, October 11, 2004

Poodle-Shaped Sponge

Wow is it ever raining outside. Yet, dogs have to pee too, and this one hasn't figured out how to flush, so i had to let her outside.

Now it's raining inside.

Upon reflection, it probably would have been less of a mess if I just let the thing pee on the floor and cleaned that up instead of having to chase after her with an old towel scrubbing the dirty footprints and drying up the splattered rainwater. Now, most dogs when they are wet stink to high heaven and just drain water onto the floor. Not poodles, however, their hair density is so high that the water literally stays put stuck to her sides until she decides to shake it off. I ended up rolling her up in her rug and giving it a squeeze. Probably should have tied both ends and hung her out to dry as well.

I wish I had a digital camera just so I could show how utterly sad and pathetic a large, dripping wet poodle who knows she looks like shit can actually look. Dogs who know how pretty people think they are can be terribly annoying, so knocking her down a peg now and then is at least some consolation for having to clean up an indoor rainstorm.

By al - 9:18 p.m. |

Comments:
I am not feeling the love of dogs here.
 
If I didn't love her I would have stuck her in the basement. If you can't make fun of the dumb things your dogs do what's the point of having them?

Still.. I miss my kitty cat.
 
I'd marry a small dog if it were legal...well figuratively...not like I'd actually consummate it...but you know what I mean...shit...I love small dogs
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger