Monday, October 11, 2004

Look Where I Get to Go

Montreal Games Summit, 2004

The event

The Montréal Game Summit is a new event for video and digital game professionals based on needs expressed by the industry. The event is destined to become THE annual gathering of Quebec's game industry and will also include participants from other parts of Canada and Eastern United States.

High-level content

The Montréal Game Summit will be a targeted event with a limited size to create an environment where learning and networking are facilitated. It offers: High level and specialized content covering creation, production and programming and in-depth coverage of advanced topics for experienced professionals.

My job rules. Did I mention I come in at 10am every morning and get Fridays off? Because I do. Feel free to hate me, I know I would. Also, at no time in carrying out my job duties will I ever be required to debug someone else's SQL queries. That alone sold me on the job. (I'm probably violating my NDA already.)

By al - 8:12 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger