Sunday, September 12, 2004

Wang!

Well since everyone's been bugging me to post. I guess I'll restore some balance to the force with my inane commentary, wanton linking, and wang. Less politics, more boobies, I always say. Let me begin by saying

FINALLY - THE TUNA - HAS - COME - BACK - TO THE INTERWEB!!

Chantal, best of luck on your Asia Tour 2004. Might I add the only part of that last email I zeroed in on was "Koreans are also big into titties" -- I mean titles. :) And "stupid weegook"? Wait a sec. Don't you roundeyes call them gooks? Or was it us? Ah racial slurs are a many splendored thing. Chinks, Nips, Spics, Dutch, I love you all.

Vietnamese coffee or "cafe da" can be one of 2 flavours: shit and THE SHIT. I'm assuming they import THE SHIT variety into Korea. Now obviously, if you've had hot Viet coffee then you should demand your money back cause it'd be the equivalent of piping hot gazpacho soup. It also has a distinctly Tim Horton's connection. Meaning you can bring THE SHIT back but then when you make it here, it tastes like shit. The Mrs.'s makes a killer cuppa Charlie.

As for meeting Trang, she lives 3 hours away near Rach Gia. I could ask her to rent a tour van and head into Saigon but that costs like 100 canuck bucks round trip. Plus I'll probably get in shit with her folks for asking her to technically go meet a stranger. :) So I suggest if you'd like you could go down to Rach Gia and meet my family. I could give you the address and clear it with the locals over there beforehand. But the thing is no one in the village speaks any English so I'm not sure what it'd accomplish other than "Hi. Me roundeye. Me know Tuna. How are you?" *blank stare* "Ah good morning american consumah. We have fish." *smile*

Not that I'm discouraging you. :) Man you get to go to Angkor Wat?! How cool is that? That's the site of Street Fighter II, Tekken, and a Bon Jovi video fame. Sweet.

Chibi-G, oh I have plans for you. Big plans. ^_^

By TVT - 1:04 p.m. |

Comments:
Korean frantically shouting at an american, some time in the 1940s:

"Me gook! Me Gook!"

American: "OK, fine, you're a gook, what do you want?"

That explains much.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger