Saturday, September 11, 2004

Top 10 Nerd Girls I've Had Crushes On

10. Cat Schwartz from TechTV
9. Lisa Loeb
8. Arundhati Roy
7. Angelina Jolie in Hackers. (OK, just kidding. Rachel Leigh Cook in Antitrust. D'oh.)
6. Wonkette - mostly the cartoon drawing, admittedly.
5. Janeane Garofalo Also the waitress at the Tap Room who looks and talks just like her.
4. Katrina Vanden Heuvel (editor of The Nation.)
3. Every short little girl with short hair and glasses whose been in one of my computer science classes.
2. All the chicks in my blogroll.
1. Tina Fey.

Hmm.. looking at that list, revise that to "bookish / smart girls". I'm afraid not everyone uses the word 'nerd' with the proper amount of reverence it deserves.

... Speaking of smart, interesting girls, Kinky Librarian is my newest blog find, check her out.

By al - 2:13 p.m. |

Comments:
Angelina Jolie, now you're talking!
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger