Wednesday, September 08, 2004

On Vacation. . . .

Spent the weekend at the beach with a few friends. It was cold, so we hungout at the cottage, played some Mario Kart, D&D, etc. A nice relaxing time as I mulled over an important decision.

Today is the first day of my unofficial vacation. For those people that I haven't talked to, I'm heading to Moncton soon to start a new job. In the meantime, I'm going to sit back and relax until I start my new life at a new company.

Started the day hosting a barbeque at the People's palace. It turned out great. Had most of my former officemates over to burn slabs of cow and have a generally good time. Later, I'll be playing some hockey and hopefully catch a bit of the Canada game.

Probably be taking things day-by-day for the next little while. If anyone has any ideas, give me a ring. I'll post more later.

By Ming - 6:50 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger