Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Ten things I like doing and ten things I don't like doing

Hey there. Just for the hell of it.


There is a pile of things in this world I like to do and a pile more I don't like doing.


The things I like doing.

1 driving, especially on the highway when the road is snaky and I have a standard to play with. Standards are so much better than automatics.

2. Walking out side when it is a really nice fall day, and you can smell the autumn in the air. I love the smell one gets when it is close to harvest time.

3. Eating freshly harvested vegetables and fruit. There is no point in the year that food is so sweet as the day you harvest it.

4. Wrapping my self in a warm sweater and going outside to watch the sun set with all the colors of the sky are bright.

5. Baking treats. There is no doubt that I love to make cookies and cakes and pies. I love making treats and having other people enjoy them.

6. Testing the treats when they come out of the oven. I rarely wait for things to get cool enough to try them.

7. Sign the bottom of my experiment book. Which means the experiment is done and I can move on to the next challenge

8. Eating soup, especially home made. Home made soups is by far superior to can soup.

9. Dancing. I can dance to anything. I have proven that over and over again. I enjoy going crazy on the dance floor and I don't care what people thing. Plus I still love clogging and step dancing which I learned in my adolescence

10 Grocery shopping and Christmas shopping by myself. I can do the shopping and my thinking without people bothering me to hurry up or slow down. It really is the best way to go.


Things that I dislike doing.

1. Getting caught in a crowd. I always get nervous if there are too many people around. I need at least 3 cm on all sides.

2. Sleeping until my alarm goes off. F#@K that thing scares me when it goes off and it is usually 10 am before my heart slows down.

3. Driving behind tourist. PEI is small and congested enough, but when you through in a few thousand tourist who have no idea where they are going it just makes it worse.

4. Vacuuming.

5. Smelling freshly chard flesh. You meat eater actually think that smell nice????

6. Being asked to say something in French when people find out I can speak the language. What do you want me to day?

7. Hearing bad news.

8. Watching the news, especially American....See above

9. Listening to any kind of alarm or beepy sound.

10. Writing a thesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Sabrina - 5:27 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger