Saturday, September 25, 2004

“You put a brownie in my cloning machine, didn't you?”

OK, so I'm very disappointed in all of you for not telling me that Aqua Teen Hunger Force existed. I seriously could have been happy these last two years. Just because I don't own a TV doesn't mean I should be kept in the dark about these things.

I don't think I've ever actually laughed so hard that my throat constricted and I got cramps in my neck and was nearly unable to breathe. So naturally I immediately hit amazon and ordered vol. 1 and 2 of the DVDs. If I actually do end up dying laughing it won't be a bad way to go.

I fully realize I am outing myself as totally behind the times here, but then I also recently re-discovered Dinosaur Jr., and quite frankly, living n a time warp isn't so bad. Loyal readers of this blog will remember that Tetris is, of course, still the best video game. But every now and then I do have to make room for a new thing to start paying attention to. And, having not updated this blog in like, a day, and not having any stories about drug dealers across the hall to tell you about, I decided to blog about what I just saw on TV.

Hee.

By al - 11:58 p.m. |

Comments:
Dear Al,

please stop living all over me.

Love Mark.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger