Saturday, September 04, 2004

The next morning

okay so about 6 hours have passed since my last post and my joyous time as wonder onto a mild but rather annoying hangover. Annoying mostly because I want a greasy breakfast and you know what, the vegetarian amoungst us does not have the required food in her fridge for a greasy breakfast. I'll let you know that greasy breakfast for me is simply eggs toast and hashbrowns with lots and lots of peanutbutter. However other than an ocean of water I have yet to find anything to cure the day after disorder quite as well.

I must still admit that yesterday was a great day, however I am glad it is the long weekend and I have two days vacation to recover from. I doubt it will take that long, so that I might enjoy a few days of doing nothing now. Th is works out great.

Have a good weekend all.

By Sabrina - 8:50 a.m. |

Comments:
Hey binnie, sounds like you had a fun night :) Sorry I didn't end up out at the bar with you guys, we'll have to have a proper nght on the town when I get some money in my hands soon ;)
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger