Friday, September 03, 2004

Spyware Angers Allah

This is what my little sister's computer desktop looks like, probably quite typical of what a 19 year old girl's computer will turn into if not checked for viruses and spyware. The thing was so slow even taking this screenshot took forever.



Best argument for ditching Windows I've seen yet. Running Ad-Aware found a total of 192 pieces of spyware, all on a machine that my sister only ever uses for email and msn messenger.

Also, MS Paint's image resizing is, as can plainly be seen above, just god-awful. Unfortunately it was all that was available at the time, as I was without my beloved GIMP.

By al - 2:35 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger