Wednesday, January 28, 2004

G:

Already went to the 1st event and rally school. Placed in the bottom middle. Beat 2 WRX's too. 30 bucks for each event. 5 bucks for a membership day pass, only good for 1 event. 25 bucks for a membership, and to continue racing. Pricey but fun. I chose #42, for obvious reasons.

Also, my buddy has a field that we just tested. It's actually safer than the AMP track, 10 mins away from me, and free. Consider yourself invited.

Gonna try my hand at 1 drag and 1 autocross in the summer. Doubtful I'll get as involved because the tire wear at those events is quite harsh. FMC is comin down? Which event? T needs to beat all the J bodies. :) Cause T and THE DUC won't be racing in your weiner class. [/FWD cheapshot] ^_^ But you've got more experience with the 'Vic and racin in the snow than I.

The rally Pontiac Montana minivan is quite a sight.

By TVT - 1:13 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger