Monday, January 26, 2004

okay boredom has reach an all new high. I have resorted to cleaning my sister house, making soup like ever third day. Tomorrow I plan on making veggie lasagna and chocolate pie. The biggest excitement I have had in the last three days was going to sobeys to buy the ingrediant for the above mentioned chocolate pie. I have even resorted to addictinggames.com. collaspe, Dynamite and text twist being my favorites and guys I am getting way to good at Mahjongg. Looking for work on the internet can be interesting except i find more jobs int he states than anywhere else. The last place I want to go is the states. And it has been to Fucking cold for hunting for jobs by foot.

The moral of my story is I need something interesting to do.
sorry to bore everyone. The second part of the moral is Sabrina is proctinating from doing her thesis corrections.

By Sabrina - 10:45 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger