Wednesday, January 28, 2004

sweet pictures Tuan.

I am glad to see people have all kinds of stories of see nasty stuff. I am usally stuck in the middle of it.
Like 5 years ago, headed to a swim meet in moncton. The van full of swimmers flips. I am fine people around me have gashed heads, broken spines crack sternums. I missed the injury as a result of being short. THERE ARE SOMETHINGS TO BE SAID ABOUT BEING SHORT.
any this caused the affect of thinking about death and life and comteplating other weird stuff. The strangest part of the whole incedent. I was the only girl there. Seems insignificant but just stuck in my brain more than anything else.

Anyway the foremention chocolate pie, kicked ass. definately worth trying.

By Sabrina - 10:10 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger