Saturday, March 11, 2006

Note to Wendy's

You suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wondered over to a near by branch, cause I got called into work for the day and I was not prepare. I thought for a quick bite I would get the spring mix salad. You took it off the menu.

I can't believe it. The only vegetarian friendly salad you had and you took it off the menu.
The replace a little dinky salad, with maybe 3/4 cup of veggies is the replacement.
You foolish people. Fast food restaurants are notorious for excluding vegetarians, however I have always been able to get a salad. Now you bring the issue to full scale war.

maybe I should start my own fast food restaurant, for vegetarians.

Chains suck.

By Sabrina - 2:07 p.m. |

Comments:
Have you ever been to vegetarian-restaurants.net? They seem to be pretty comprehensive, listing every fast food place I can think of, with a detailed article on each. Here's the Wendy's page: Link.
 
i usually either get the baked potato, or a veggie bun. which consists of just the bun and whatever veggies. i hate onions and tomatos though, so it's usually a fight to get enough lettuce to make it worth it.

the people making it almost ALWAYS fuck it up though. no onions and tomoatos?? HERE'S TONS YEAH!
it's like they hire people who can't read. no offence to people who can't read BUT IT'S A PRETTY BIG PART OF TEH JOB!!! even the people working the counter would be baffled at the ineptness of the situation. (i used to go there a lot when i worked a 5 minute walk away...)
 
I'm sure the people who can't read that are reading this weren't offended at all ;)
 
if you ever come out to calgary, there is this restaurant called The COup, and it's just vegetarian and vegan, nothing else! i haven't been in it yet , but it looks really nice form the outside!

i was super pissed when subway cut back all their salad stuff. they used to have spinach, feta cheese, cucumber (maybe they still have cukes) mushrooms, and RED WINE VINEGRETTE, the best sauce ever.
boo. to thm too

nelles
 
I was completely pissed about the Subway cut backs too. Urg
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger