Thursday, March 09, 2006

next day

Okay so I managed to stay awake until about 5 am this morning, at which point I collasped into a state of uncontiousness, which was only disturbed by the coffee's revenge.

I think my body is so confused, I kept having to wake up to go to the washroom, then I would collasp back to sleep. This lasted for about 5 hours. At which point the people down stairs started playing music. I found so far the greatest difficulty I have had has been staying asleep long enough to get enough rest. I had to get up for things like food and water, cause by this point I would normally be consumming those things.
So it is now 3:45 and I am not sure I have enough sleep to deal the next 14 hours.

this will be fun

By Sabrina - 3:43 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger