Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Not Bad. . . .

Played some pickup hockey last night. I've been in a bit of a slump lately, just haven't been able to bury the puck in the net for a while and I've been playing pretty horrible too. Last week was especially bad, so I was on the Island on the weekend to get some extra ice time (Friday in Evangeline, Sunday in Tyne Valley and Slemon Park). So, last night I net 3 goals and at least 2 assists. I'm told the final score was 8-8. My last goal was pretty. Tied the game on a bad turnover and put it in right before the buzzer sounded. That's a good night of hockey.

By Ming - 10:33 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger