Tuesday, November 08, 2005
1) what zoo is the popular life net work show “Zoo Diaries” filmed at?
2) The oldest building in Edinburgh Scotland is found within Edinburgh Castle. What is the name of this building? Bonus What two historical figures are found built into the wall near the entrance to Edinburgh Castle?
3) What is the process of going from solid to a gas called?
4) In the book “Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring” the four haobbits are traveling to Elron with Aragon. What is the name of the Elf they meet alogn the way and helps to get the injured Frodo to Elron on time?
5) The Chinese calendar uses a Stem-Branch system for naming the years. The twelve branches are the animal symbols, Rat, cow, tigre, rabbit, Dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, chicken, dog and pig. What are the 10 stem based on?
6) Built in 1888, this building is PEI’s oldest municipal building? Bonus: I902 this church, PEI’s oldest church was built?
7) In Disney’s snow white and the 7 Dwarfs which of the 7 dwarf is the only one without a beard? Bonus name the other 6 dwarf
8) From Vincent Van Gogh early work, the Painting “lane with poplar trees” Depicts the figure of a man walking down a lane lined on both sides with tree. What year was this image created.
9) In Clement Clarke Moore. The little driver of the sleigh beings to call out. Now Dasher, Now Dancer, Now Prancer and Vixen, what are the other 4 names of the reindeer.
1. The Toronto Zoo
Bonus: Sleepy, Grumpy, Doc, Sneezy, Bashful (?), Happy (?)
9. Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen
2 is St. margrets Chapel
5 is Yin-yang and five elements (metal, water, wood, fire, earth) so the ears ar yin metal, yang metal, yin water, yang water ect.
6 Charlottetown City hall
bonus St. mary's Chatholic church ( in indian river)
Also I don't think that church question is correct. The Catholic church in Miscouche is older than 1902. (did you get the year wrong?)