Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The ATC's Giant Anatomy Man

The ATC's Giant Anatomy Man

Lord knows why, but this poster, which is probably about 10 metershigh, has been hanging on the wall of the Atlantic Technology Centrefor the few months that I've been working there and likely longer thanthat.  I have no idea what it's for, who made it, or why it's still up,but my guess for #3 is that it cost someone a fortune and they don'thave anytihng to replace it with if they did take the thing down.

So we have our friend staring at us whenever we walk up the circularstairs where the centre of the building is cut out up to the roof.  I think a future career in the print graphics business is looking like agood choice.

Update: I wonder if he's related to this guy:

By al - 9:23 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger