Tuesday, April 26, 2005

MSN Conversation of the Day - Pearl Jam Edition

al Says:
you know what makes me laugh? that robert smith and morrissey hate each other

al Says:
just got this in my emailbox from tenclub:

al Says:
In anticipation of their upcoming studio release, Pearl Jam along with the Ten Club are proud to announce a 15 city tour of the great country of Canada. The tour opens on September 2nd in Vancouver, B.C. and ends up in St. John’s Newfoundland on September 24th. The Ten Club pre-sale starts

al Says:
today April 25, 2005 and ends Monday, May 9, 2005, at 5:00 pm pacific time.

Jussy Says:
holy fuck dude........whats the closest to us!!!??

Al Says:
still reading

Jussy Says:
al..........tell me u are getting tix please god please

Al Says:
just about to click 'order' on the halifax pair of tix for Hali. on Sept. 22

Cool?
5
4
3
2
1
Object now or forever be coming to PJ

Jussy Says:
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Al Says:
Your Order was processed Click here to return to the main site.

Jussy Says:
. . . . . . . ./ / . / / / / EHGEHRERDHOGERDF

Jussy Says:
L;BHDXFRDL;D!!!!!!!!

Jussy Says:
did we just get tix to pearl jam!!!!!???!!!!!!

al Says:
yes.

Jussy Says:
................i'm freaking........my stomach is doing flip flops.

jussy. says:
LIKE I'M NOT GONNA GET FUCKED HERE AM I
OWNED!@!!~~ says:
RIGHT?
OWNED!@!!~~ says:
RIGHT!?!!?!?
jussy. says:
PRESALE IS UNTIL MAY 9TH AND WHEN WE TALK TO EACH OTHER ON MSN.......WE TALK IN CAPS FROM HERE ON OUT TILL THE SHOW........IF WE CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.......WE YELL MERCILESSLY AT EACH OTHER IN PUBLIC
OWNED!@!!~~ says:
OK SO I'M NOT FUCKED

By al - 2:05 a.m. |

Comments:
Oh I seemed to have gotten my tickets as well, and thus have not been fucked, also I just karate chopped the TV

Now I need a new tv, but NOT PEARL JAM TICKETS because I have those.

I think my chest is imploding
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger