Saturday, January 08, 2005

Me + Small Dogs = Love

Kayla's right, small little dogs are absolutely adorable. At least when they're puppies. When they've grown up into neurotic, spoiled rotten little bags of nerves, perhaps not so much.

But I completely fell in love with this little 1/4 terrier, 3/4 chihuahua that my cousins' dog just had. He doesn't have a name yet, just ‘baby’ or ‘watch your step‘.

Apologies for the poor picture quality, this is me using my digital camera to take a picture of a regular photograph. And I'm not about to go dig out my parents' old broken multifunction printer that this has a working scanner just for one picture.


By al - 3:59 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger