Monday, January 17, 2005

Stuck at Home

If it wasn't obvious, I'm stuck in another snow storm. Though this time it's not too bad. Well, the storm isn't the worst I've seen. Last year took that prize. Fortunately I was stuck at home that time as well. I'd rather be stuck at home than stuck at someone else's home and especially work (I felt sorry for those guys last year, the ones that decided to stay at work 15 minutes longer than I did). it's nice being able to sleep in your own bed. Watch your own TV, not that I have anything to watch mind you. Just being home.

Normally not a problem, but as I was supposed to be in Moncton. . . I had no food in the house. Well not much anyways. I had that stick of balona which I got on special last week. . . and as of this moment, I will not be getting anymore of the stuff for a few months at least. I ran out of Pepsi over the weekend. Can't get out to get any at a store. No milk. Running low on orange juice.

I spend most of the day in my bedroom. Catching up on some sleep. Listening to CBC radio. Surfing the net (gotta love WiFi). Also, it's the only warm room in the house (got a little block heater running and the heat turned low to save on oil), so I haven't been out much except to make a few trips to the kitchen for food.

By Ming - 9:43 p.m. |

Comments:
Did you write any irritated emails to CBC too? hehe.
 
I did catch that piece you were complaining about on CBC Radio. It was the morning (read: tired) and I did read something related to it on Groklaw or Slashdot a few days before, so I basically zoned out a bit. Something that was always stressed to me when I was growing up: "Take everything with a grain of salt". I never believe newspapers, TV, or anything else as 100% truth. Read a few things, do some research yourself, then make up your own mind. These words of wisdom however don't come from my parents as my mom will believe just about anything you tell her (unless I tell her something, in which case she just ignore it).
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger