Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Updates. . . .

I haven't been posting much lately. . . not having high speed internet during the week and busy during the weekend is pretty hard on me. I do most of my daily surfing at work (in 15 minute intervals) and getting the laptop online at my sister's place is a major pain.

On the plus side, I've been making progress on my DVD/Anime viewing backlog. The past 2-3 weeks, I've watched the complete series of Witch Hunter Robin (26 eps), Please Teacher (13 eps), Hana Yori Dango (51 eps). Also saw "The Big One" (an earlier Michael Moore film), "High Fidelity", "Ghost in the Shell 2 Movie", "Tokyo Godfathers", something I can't remember the name of. . . . I think I'm missing a few other things on the list, but I think you get the idea.

Winter's coming up and I've been trying to get the Legacy fixed up and ready to drive. That and I don't want my sister to hit my Celica again while backing out of the driveway *Grrrr*. Good thing: She's paying for the repairs. Bad thing: I got a huge dent and paint scratches on my rear quarter panel and bumper. My sister's car has a pretty nasty dent in her bumper and although it looks worst, the Celica is probably going to cost more to fix. I plan on getting the Legacy in the shop this weekend. . . the logistics of getting a car from Summerside to Grand Falls and getting back without it is actually quite challenging. Getting the Celica in the shop I guess will have to wait.

I've been having problems with my win box lately (not surprising). Not too sure what the problem is, but the thing runs worst than my PIII-450, which is really horrible considering it's an AMD Athlon XP 2500+. I'd like to fix it, but I'm rarely home these days. I'd take the cursed thing with me, but I don't have high speed internet to do the updates it will undoubtably need when I reformat the harddrive. As things go, I won't get around to fixing it until Christmas. Stupid Microsoft.

By Ming - 6:02 p.m. |

Comments:
You and me both buddy. Fucker rear ended me today. I love how between seasons everyone magically forgets how to drive. Fuckers.

Lucky it's just the bumper skin, that and Subaru's no slouch in the safety dept.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger