Sunday, November 07, 2004

Remainders: Need to find a more original name edition

  • Now that America has sunk into a quasi-dictatorship, there's really no more need to be polite.
  • My dog won't move from her blanket today, I don't blame her considering how cold it is outside.
  • It's amazing how used to the hum of my laptop's fan I've gotten, given that I do pretty much everything on it, i.e., listen to music, watch movies, the occasional game, work, blogging, MSN.. It's actually kind of strange to sit and read a book without the probability of being inturrupted.
  • Further to that, I think that having high-speed Internet access must lead to some sort of artificially-induced ADD. Will go dig up some links for my del.icio.us column on the subject. (irony noted)
  • Stevo has an absolutely awesome rant about the US Election on his blog.
  • No more baseball, no hockey, no more American politics.. I need a new sport or I might end up fomenting a workers' revolution just for amusement.
  • If fellow Hallwegians (Hallwaygonians? Hallwites? Hallwaytoses?) want to add links to the sidebar please do so. Greg and Ming need to post more.
  • I've been on a serious fucking tear on MeFi lately. Some people play online gmaes to get out aggresson, I argue on the Internet.
  • How the hell can Charlottetown have two Taiwanese tea houses within a couple of blocks of each other but nowhere to sit and have coffee after 10:00pm?
  • Even my dog isn't looking longingly at her leash today, it's officially a lazy do-nothing day all-around.
  • Bought a bag of oatmeal cookies the other day, and I was horrified to find inside that every two cookies was wrapped in its own individual little plastic bag. Some iraqi had to die so I could have the plastic to keep my cookies fresh. Fuck me.

By al - 4:10 p.m. |

Comments:
I agree. I would be really nice to have a coffee shop...which is not Tim's to have some sit and chat over a coffee, tea, stemer or what ever is your pleasure.
urg....
 
Looks like someone is having a bad day huh? R u seriously at Charlottetown? Good to know! Maybe we should meet up one day..just a suggestion! Take care! have a good one!
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger