Friday, November 05, 2004

Funzo! Halo! Funzo!

Only 48 seconds from gawking to door smashing, that projects to a profit of 370 million. I'd sleep a little better if I saw some trampling though. Bitches. Us lowly mortals have to wait til Wednesday?

I was almost able to hack my xbox without a mod chip. You can FTP to it. *grin* God bless exploits and 1st gen hardware. Not to get the leaked French version mind you. I'm in with the loyal Bungie crew. Respect.

I committed a HUGE sin. I had linux up and running for all of 5 minutes *gasp*. Then I restored the original dashboard cause the release I got didn't let you do any of the 'fun' stuff. Gonna try again tonight since I got the proper release. :)

Man, the lengths I'll go to to copy over Tecmo game saves...

By TVT - 10:37 a.m. |

Comments:
Slightly amusing comparison.

older PS2 = harder to mod, newer = easier
older Xbox = easier to mod, newer = harder
Gamecube = proprietary format, no soup for you
 
Successfully messed with the box. w00t! Now I need to buy an eye patch. Harrrrrr.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger