Friday, November 05, 2004

Growing a mullet

What is wrong with me? I feel so conflicted these days. German and Japanese design is going to hell (too many mini hatches). Except for Mazda, I like their current design trend, very elegant. Subaru's gone silly by imposing a fugly grille onto all their new concept cars. I pray these never make it to production. Audi's in love with their giant square bigmouth grille. BMW's are (unfortunately) still mangled by Chris Bangle. Toyota's putting out this. What's a guy to do? Go domestic? -- Hold that thought.

Not since the original GT500 have I actually liked a Mustang. But I'm all over the 2005 remake. They're relatively cheap too, but I'm wary of the Ford build quality. Man, even Pontiac's got their groove back. I'm scared. Hold me. :(

By TVT - 1:09 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger