Monday, November 01, 2004

Real Estate

I despise politics. I don't have any investment in it when I can't affect the outcome. Tommorrow is an important day, but just another day to me.

But holy crap would you knock it off with the imperialism? You don't own what's up there. No one does. You have no more right than I do to the stars.

What's next? Lasers and shit? Man I hate that term 'weaponization'. It's hokey. Heck it's not even a word. Could you please keep your conflicts here on the ground? I don't need stuff exploding up there. Kinetic energy can be a real bitch.

And Mr. Martin, I know it's absolutely pointless whether we agree to their shield or not, but could you at least show some national backbone?

By TVT - 3:00 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger