Sunday, October 31, 2004

Deserted Streets

Well, it's 19:30 already and I've had a grand total of 1 set of trick-or-treaters all evening. And they looked a bit old to be trick-or-treating so I gave them little bags of peanuts instead of real candy.

Come to think of it I don't think any kids actually live around here. This is a great part of town because it's just 2 blocks from downtown, but it's not on the way to anything, so we get almost no cars or foot traffic, since we're right along the water on the Western side of the Charlottetown peninsula. That plus the fact that nearly all the nice older houses on this block have been turned into bed & breakfasts and you've got a pretty quiet Halloween night.

The same was pretty much the case where I lived in Freddie as well, between downtown and the water, only 2 actual families that I saw, not subject to much foot traffic aside from market day. I'm definitely draw to living in just that sort of situation.

All I know is I'm going to be damn sick of these little coffee crisp bars by the middle of the week.

By al - 7:33 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger