Sunday, October 31, 2004

In record numbers

I sat home for three hours, hoping to get some trick or treaters. I did after all buy 95 mini chocolate bars.

For those of you who have not been to my latest dwelling I live in an apartment on the top of an old house. I waited up stairs until 18:30, then I thought it would be better to sit down at the bottom of the stairs and turn on the light. I watched as the trick or treaters walked by. Then it occurred to me that the whole thing may have appeared creepy, even for Halloween. Butt none the less after an hour of waiting a set of three tricker treaters walked up to my door. To break my long standing record of only one trick or treater. I handed out my treats and sat and waited until time was up.

Now I have a lot of candy left and am not sure if I should gorge on it now or put it away for later.

By Sabrina - 8:31 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger