Sunday, October 17, 2004

Some lessons will never be learned

Today was one of those days were I found myself lost in a huge pile of boredom. I called my sister and wondered over there to do some laundry. That took up a couple hours of my day. But that was quickly over and I had to find something else. Well I decided to change my room around. This is something I tend to do every few months. Someone had once told me that it helps alleviate boredom. So I did it. I changed my room around. In the process I did all the cleaning bit and got rid of a lot things that were garbage. I also moved my desk. I wanted to be able to the phone on my desk. That required that I push my desk about two feel along the same wall it lived on since I moved into this apartment.
I came to the conclusion that if I remove all my breakable dragons I should be able to move it no problem....Problem the desk had sunk into the carpet. I couldn't budge it. I knew this long before I started the process but every time I move my desk. I actually told my self that some day I would learn that I have to take my computer off my desk before I could move that desk. Maybe some day I will.
However, my room now rearranged, I remember the laundry I did at my sisters this morning and I watch my alarm clock blink, I guess I am not quiet done but at least the time was not lost. I have accomplished something I have wanted to do for a couple weeks now.

By Sabrina - 7:57 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger