Tuesday, September 14, 2004

More fun with Volvos.

By TVT - 11:39 a.m. |

Comments:
From the original craigslist post:

To the MAN who DID his hoochie on my hood!! \@@/ (PIC) - w4m
Reply to: anon-40691636@craigslist.org
Date: Fri Aug 27 11:58:13 2004


Okay, so I live near the beach....

All the dust, the drunks, the tourists exhaust, the noise, you name it! But hey I wouldn't live anywhere else!!!

SO yeah my car is dirty all the time and I hear it from my friends, my BF and everyone all the time...

"why don't you wash it", blah blah blah!! And sure everyones seen the "wash me" signs that people devilishly write on cars from time to time..

But really?? THIS WAS NO WAY, NO HOW! A COOL WAY TO FORCE ME TO WASH MY CAR and make me late for WORK!!!!! WITH MY BF LAUGHING - HAR HAR WHY WASH IT! IT'S PRICELESS

WAS THIS REALLY NECESSARY you cocky sons of bitches???

THIS IS MY CAR, NOT YOUR BED!!!!! RRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I got your prints from my hood, thank you very much!!! I will find your lame asses!!! OH! and Thank you hooch for scratching my paint with your nipple piercings and dime store MR T rings!!!

----------

The picture is likely fake, I don't care how bad you are at doing the deed, everybody moves around just _a little_, still hilarious though.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger