Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Hockey Injuries

The season's just starting and I'm already injured. Being a defenceman for several years, it's not uncommon for me to get the odd puck in the back of the legs where there is no protection. Usually results in a nasty bruise and a lot of limping around for a few days. The one I got yesterday however was different. It swelled up and left a bump the size of a baseball. So, in the morning when I discovered it didn't get any better and I was reduced to crawling around the house, I was off to the emergency room. Sat and waited for 5 hours. Damn, I wish I could get that time back. Well, the brusing is nasty. . . looks like I got hit by a sledgehammer. Nothing broken though. Will be better for another round on Wednesday? I hope so.

By Ming - 1:43 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger