Sunday, August 29, 2004

irratated

Okay so now Steve and I have been into the new appartment for about a month now. And already we have a large list of complaints. One the worse things is that the power to the bathroom and refridgerator keeps going out. I have sent Steve serveral times to talk to the people at Property Care to look into it. The electrician came by and flicked the breaker. It worked for the electrician but has yet to work for us. On the electricians second return he took the fan in the bathroom out and cleaned it. This has not fixed the problem. We have been showering in the dark and have are fridge pluged into an out lit that it is not designed for. I get worried that we might just set the place on fire. Now the electrician blames the electrical problem on Steve having an air pump. Come on now. That thing is used for less than a minute a week and is unplugged other wise. I get the feeling they just don't want to look into the problem. Like they just don't want to bother. It is easier to blame us instead of trying to figure out what the problem may be. My mind wonders if perhaps if we should start making threats, like deducting a days worth of rent for every day we are with out power in the bath room, or maybe not paying rent at all until there is a clear indication that the problem has been dealt with. Things like this piss me off.

By Sabrina - 9:02 a.m. |

Comments:
I stayed at my in-law's place for a few days. They live in a palm leaf house. Going without 1st world amenities for a month gives one a whole new appreciation for Canada. Not that I'm bad mouthing Nam's poorness. I wanna go back. :)
 
Hey Sabrina, if it comes to the point where you want to move again I could be easily convinced if you want a third :)

/been living at home for foughly 20 minutes now.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger