Thursday, August 26, 2004

Why I Hate DB2: Part 1

No one reading this blog will know or care, but for christ's sake IBM, you could at least put a line of code in your installation screen to tell your users that if you have an apostrophe in your username that you are in for some mysterious error messages and a ton of frustration because DB2 usernames don't support them. It wouldn't be a hard thing to do. In fact it would have taken less time than it's taking me to write this paragraph. I'm not even asking you to even fix the problem, I know that would be entirely too much trouble for the world's largest computer company, but one little warning screen would have been nice.

As it is I think you're just discriminating against the Irish. I guess the days of our being the 'white negroes' aren't fully over yet. Fucking collaborators.

By al - 1:11 p.m. |

Comments:
Just read a book on that!
 
Test.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger