Friday, August 27, 2004

why are people so inconsiderate

so I went to bed last night early, 9:45. I was so tired....soooooooooo tired. I wanted to get up rested this morning because I have to go to the DMV this morning and I hate being tired waiting in line. However in the 8.5 hour between when I went to bed and when my alarm went off, I got less than four hours sleep. The idots down the street, played lound music until four AM. And when someone final called the cops (why did I think of that) they had a yelling match with them. I mean for god sake it is a work night and not everyone can sleep through loud thumping music, especially if they have a replica of Sting on there wall, which was acctually shaking.
I would have thought that common sence would prevail here. Work night, please keep it down. People don't like to go to work tired.


By Sabrina - 7:16 a.m. |

Comments:
I think I've got the solution for that.

Pipe bombs.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger