Friday, August 13, 2004

Friday Filler

1. If your family was a television family, who would they be? Name family and/or television show.

Freaks and Geeks. Mostly for the dynamic between me and my sister. The way no one would believe that we're related but we have much more in common than one would think on the surface. She was always rebellious but not finding what she was looking for in any of her adventures. I was always a little bit on the outside of the social circle of high school life like the main character in the show. (I'm basing my answer on the time when we were living together as a family, otherwise it wouldn't really be a family show.)

PS. Best. Show. Ever. As soon as I get some money coming in I'm getting the DVD set.
 
2. If you and your friends were a television show, what show would best describe i.e. personalities and/or day-to-day relations?

I once drew a big comparison between my friends in grad school and the characters in Neon Genesis Evangelion. Being specific would get me in trouble, and maybe 2 people will remember the series anyway so not much point in writing more. Most striking, though, was three girls I hung around with who were direct analogies of the three female characters from the show.

3. What television show would best represent your life?

My life at the moment? I don't know, they don't make TV shows about smodern-day slaves. Maybe Dilbert.

4. What theme song would run for a television about you? May be one used by a show already or something different.

Under Pressure by Queen. Mostly because it's a damn good song.

5. Who would you have play yourself? Friends and family?

Me: Matthew Broderick (circa War Games)
I really don't know any actors or actresses.. and I think I'd just be pulling names out of my ass for everyone else like I did with me. On the other hand

By al - 11:24 p.m. |

Comments:
Not bad, I had to pass that one up because I don't watch enough TV and my family is way to dull to compare to a TV family. I've watched the first 2 episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion, so I only remember the main character and that girl that picked him up..
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger