Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Now for something completely different. . . .

I know I made the call to post more a while back, so I should be leading the charge. Last week was a bit of a difficult week. Having the floor taken from under your feet has a rather jarring effect. I've talked to family and to a lot of friends over the past few days. To those I've talked to, thanks for your words of encouragement and for keeping my spirits up. They've really been helpful. This week's starting to look really good though. I see plenty of opportunities emerge and other opportunities coming to life. Hoping the trend keeps up! Definitely looking forward to this weekend. . . it will be nice to see some old friends again.

By Ming - 10:32 p.m. |

Comments:
I conversed with The Emporer earlier. Rest assured, the mongols may have won this day but the dynasty lives on.

In other news:

FINALLY! - The Little Yellow Bastard - has come BACK - to - COOKERVILLE!!

Buncha pics on the digicam that I'll upload later, but for now, a teaser. ^_^

Happiest slant eye in the world.
 
G: CAE's head office has been in Toronto for quite a few years. Only a change in CEO and them axing the office here on the Island, which probably won't make the news anyway.

T: You two look great together! I can't wait to meet her ;-)

Anyways, I'll post more once I get more news. . . . lots of things happening these days!
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger