Sunday, August 08, 2004

because

Hey everyone.
I am posting this message mostly because I have notice, the last several post have been by Al. The rest of us seem to be slacking off. Well Okay so I am a slacker when it comes to blog, but being disconected for over a week is part of my excuse. The rest is simply that I don't usually have much to post.
But since I have moved to a new place I thought that I would let you know that I am currently enjoying my new third floor appartment. Especially all the stairs and lack of elevator. Plus Living with steve (who is gay) has turned out to be rather interesting. Not because he is gay but because he is steve. Steve is a technofile. He likes the computer stuff and can fiddle with many machanical things and make them work, except neither one of us can seem to get his DVD player to work with my TV. I am sure we will figure that out at some point. The lack of TV however has been good for getting things done, like dishes and putting my room together. I have one blank wall to fill now. Suggestions welcome:)
The roomie has been pretty good about letting me organize things, however the fact that we rarely see eachother might be why he has yet to object to my decorating. The appartment is currently functional except the living room, we are lacking in furniture for that room big time. The lack of closets is my only other complaint. There are no bedroom closets so I have some my good close currently sitting on the floor. Oh well, there are other things one could complain about. Well that is the excitement of the day.

By Sabrina - 10:11 p.m. |

Comments:
Never seeing your roommate is the first step towards a successful living arrangement, from my experience :)
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger