Thursday, March 04, 2004

As Mr. Spock would say: Fascinating.

A well written article on the subject.

Schmatar's earlier post got me thinkin. Man, there's a buncha theories to wrap one's head around; like global cooling. The more articles I read on both sides of the fence. The more I realize we can do dick all to stop it.

I also found the study of arctic ice cores interesting. Apparently the global average temparature for the previous 4 ice age cycles is warmer than it is now, with less C02. Keen.

I'm going to pull a _Greg_ and go all _mathematical_. ^_^ Show me a computer model or equation where there is conclusive proof that global warming is:
1. not natural (meaning manmade sources are the #1 culprit)
2. not reversible (not part of a natural cycle)

Then I'll support Kyoto.

By TVT - 2:28 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger