Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I don't. The Pentagon has scenarios for Canada invading the US. They have reports for worst case scenarios on everything, including little green men. This is not new.

What I am arguing is the Kyoto Accord is flawed. Is world energy rationing to achieve a 0.1 degree change in global temps justified? I don't think so. We're humans. We've been messing with the environment from the get go. The reason we are even at this point in time is from messing with Mother Earth.

The whole issue is C02. Please, spare me the gov't funded conspiracy crap. There's no scientific consesus on global warming.

Obviously I don't have all of the facts or knowledge at hand. But my gut tells me the weather is more complex than P implies Q. We have best guess computer simulations, that's it. We can barely predict weather. When you put up a greenhouse and in the prescence of sunlight does it heat up the inside, 10, 100 years from now?

The sun also fluctuates in energy output. One dip and boom, another ice age, regardless of the amount of C02 we pump out. There's other gases to blame y'know? Hence why Kyoto is flawed.

By TVT - 6:01 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger